G101 are holding a Recruitment Day on Thursday 3rd October 2019 from 3pm till 7pm in The Murrayfield Hotel in Edinburgh.
We are looking to recruit team members who can effectively sell to our customers, replenishing stock, ensure good customer service & work well as part of a team.
The role provides support with the day to day operations of the business, ensuring high standards of merchandising of products are maintained and the store always looks clean and tidy.
G101 Off Sales is the retail division of G1 Group, operating licensed convenience stores across Scotland. Our stores are at the heart of our local communities, and stock a range of alcohol, tobacco, grocery and fresh foods products.
One thing all our Stores have in common is our people- they work hard, often behind the scenes, and they are the best at what they do. We are always growing and on the lookout for fresh talent, so if you’ve got it, bring it.
What we stand for
Our values aren’t rules or guidelines the people who work for us need to stick to, they are the catalyst for an unwritten work ethic. The values never change, so no matter where you work or what you do, pin these up in your head and glance at them often!
At the heart of all we do we must put our customers’ needs first.
- To be an ambassador for your store, making the store your own, create a welcoming atmosphere for the customers
- A ‘can do’ attitude who values being part of a successful team
- Ensure that security measures within your store are adhered at all times
- Ensure the store is fully stocked, labelled and well merchandised
- Make sure licensing and compliance is adhered at all times
- Upselling products and all promotions
- Providing a good service to the customer, serving and promoting sales at the till
- Be efficient in till operations
- Competent in cash handling
- The ability to work on your own or part of a team
- Flexibility towards working hours is required
- Experience gained within a retail environment is desirable
- Previous customer service experience is desirable
- Confident approach to maximizing sales
- Job Type: Part-time