Rate of Pay:
£9.95 per hour
One O One Convenience Stores Limited is the retail division of Scotsman Group, operating licensed convenience stores across Scotland. Our stores are at the heart of our local communities, and stock a range of fresh and frozen foods, grocery essentials, soft drinks & snacks, as well as alcohol and tobacco.
One thing all our Stores have in common is our people: they work hard (often behind the scenes) and they are the best at what they do. We are always growing and on the lookout for fresh talent, so if you’ve got it, bring it.
What We Stand For
Our values aren’t rules or guidelines the people who work for us need to stick to, they are the catalyst for an unwritten work ethic. The values never change, so no matter where you work or what you do, pin these up in your head and glance at them often!
At the heart of all we do we must put our customers’ needs first.
The role provides support to the Store Manager in all operational aspects of the day to day running of the store.
A Supervisor within the business who has excellent communication skills and can lead and motivate Team Members.
- To be an ambassador for your store, making the store your own, create a welcoming atmosphere for the customers
- A ‘can do’ attitude who values being part of a successful team
- Ensure that security measures within your store are always adhered
- Ensure the store is fully stocked, labelled and well merchandised
- Make sure licensing and compliance is always adhered
- Upselling products and all promotions
- Providing a good service to the customer, serving and promoting sales at the till
- To help the store achieve their KPIs such as sales, payroll and targets
- Ensure stock-checks are completed daily, weekly and monthly
- Make sure that all monies are kept secure and regular uplifts are completed throughout the day
- Be efficient in till operations
- Competent in cash handling
- Experience working in retail environment is desirable, preferably in a high volume, fast paced business
- Ability to manage small teams
- Take ownership of your role and motivate others
- Be able to drive the sales & growth of the business
- Good communication, computer knowledge and numeracy skills desirable
- Rate of pay £9.95
- 28 days annual holiday entitlement
- Free access to Grocery-Aid which offers confidential emotional, physical and financial support
- NEST pension scheme
- Internal development opportunities for those who want to grow their career
- Discounts at Group hospitality venues
- Fully paid breaks (where applicable)
- Employee of the month programmes
- Store incentives